The most important regulations used
An overview of the most important regulations under which the municipality of Vestec acts and makes decisions. These regulations can be consulted in the office of the local authority.
Among the most important regulations under which the municipality acts and makes decisions are the following legal norms as amended and supplemented from time to time:
- Act No. 367/1990 Coll. and Act No. 128/2000 Coll. on Municipalities, as amended by Act No. 2/2003 Coll.
- Act No. 301/2000 Coll. on civil registers
- Implementing Decree No. 207/2001 to the Act on Civil Registration
- decree. 97/1961 Coll. of the Central Office for National Committee Affairs on municipal names, street markings and house numbering
- Labour Code
- Act No. 412/2005 Coll. on the protection of classified information and on security clearance
- Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data
- No. 513/1991 Coll. - Commercial Code
- Act No. 106/1999 Coll. on free access to information
- Decree No. 442/2006 - establishes the structure of information according to Act No. 106/1999 Coll.
- Government Decree No. 173/2006 on the principles for setting fees and royalties for the provision of information under Act No. on free access to information
- Act No. 365/2000 Coll. on public administration information systems
- Act No. 81/2006 Coll., amendment to Act No. 365/2000 Coll. on public administration information systems
- Act No. 227/2000 Coll. on electronic signature
- Ord. 495/2004 Coll., implementing Act No. 227/2000 Coll.
- decree. No. 496/2004 Coll. of the Ministry of Informatics of the Czech Republic on electronic mailrooms
- Act No. 500/2004 - Administrative Code
- Act No. 159/2006 on conflict of interest
These legal standards are complemented by ordinances and regulations of the municipality of Vestec. They can also be consulted at the municipal office during office hours and on official days.
Other linkswhere you can get the information you need on the legal standards:
Government of the Czech Republic with links to individual ministries: www.vlada.cz