Czech POINT service
The Czech POINT service in our municipality enables the following formalities to be processed:
- extract from the Land Registry
- extract from the Commercial Register
- extract from the Trade Register
- extract from the criminal record of natural and legal persons
- an extract from the driver's score sheet
- request for an extract from the Criminal Record pursuant to Act No.124/2008 Coll.
- request for a certified output from the List of Qualified Suppliers
- submission to the ISOH Wreck Module Register of Operators
- extract from the insolvency register
- request for an extract of data from the population information system
- mediated identification
- a request to provide reference data to a third party
- authentication of documents (vidimation) and signatures (legalization)
- Authorised document conversion
- data box agenda
Czech POINT services are available in office hours Municipal Office.
These services are subject to a fee:
- for statements, usually CZK 100 for the first page of the statement and CZK 50 for each additional page
- for authentication of documents and signatures 30 CZK/signature or 30 CZK/page
- for authorized document conversion 30 CZK/page
Payment is made on the spot by cash or credit card.
Current availability of Czech POINT services can be verified here.