- measuring website traffic and generating statistics on website traffic and visitor behaviour;
- the functioning of the website.
2. What are cookies?
Cookies are small files stored on your end device that store certain settings and data that you exchange with our site via your browser. Cookies, which are collected for the purpose of measuring site traffic and generating statistics relating to visitor traffic and behaviour on the site, are treated in bulk and in a pseudonymised form that allows the identification of an individual only with considerable and professional effort.
The collection of cookies for the purpose referred to in paragraph 1. may be considered as processing of personal data in certain circumstances. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the controller and is permitted by Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
4. How to prevent the collection of cookies?
The website can also be used in a mode that does not allow the collection of data on the behaviour of visitors to the website - this mode can either be set within the browser settings or it is possible to object to such collection on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller pursuant to Article 21 of the Regulation by sending to the contact address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your objection will then be evaluated without delay, at the latest within 30 days of receipt. Cookies necessary for the functionality of the website will only be stored for the time necessary for the functioning of the website. If you object to the processing of technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in this case. You can change the settings to disable the collection of traffic measurement cookies by here.
5. Advertising targeting cookies.
Cookies for advertising targeting may be processed on the basis of your consent, which you give by setting the appropriate browser settings on your computer. Consent to the collection of cookie data for marketing purposes can be withdrawn at any time by changing the settings of the relevant internet browser.
6. Preservation time.
Cookies are stored for the period of time indicated below for each type of cookie.
7. To whom are cookies made available?
The collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA;
- Fresh Services, s.r.o., ID No.: 28180208, U Bulhara 1611/3, 110 00 Prague 1;
- Facebook Inc., Menlo Park, California, USA
- LinkedIn Corporation, Sunnyvale, USA
The above-mentioned platforms (processors) further handle cookies in accordance with their terms and conditions, which can be found in particular here:
8. What rights do you have in relation to the processing of cookies?
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- request information from the controller about what personal data they are processing, or request a copy,
- to request access to the data from the controller and to have the data updated or corrected, or to restrict processing,
- request the controller to delete the personal data - the controller will delete the personal data if it does not conflict with applicable law and the controller's legitimate interests,
- in the case of processing of personal data on the basis of consent, to request the transfer of such data,
- object to the processing of personal data in the case of statistical cookies or cookies necessary for the functioning of the website,
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of cookies by changing your browser settings,
- in case of doubt about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, contact the controller or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
9. Collected cookies
The Administrator collects the following cookies on its website:
|Required||_vesteccz_session||Maintains user state when requesting pages.||Session|
|Statistical||_ga||Registers a unique identification number that is used to generate statistical data about how the user uses the website.||2 years|
|Statistical||_gat||Used with Google Analytics to control the speed of requests.||Session|
|Statistical||_gid||Registers a unique identification number that is used to generate statistical data about how the user uses the website.||Session|
|Marketing||ads/ga-audiences||It uses Google Adwords to target ads.||Session|