Notice of the time and place of the 2023 presidential election
Date of publication:
Date of download:
Pursuant to Section 34(1)(a) of Act No. 275/2012 Coll., on the Election of the President of the Republic and on Amendments to Certain Acts (Act on the Election of the President of the Republic), as amended, the Mayor of Vestec hereby announces:
- Election of the President of the Czech Republic will be held on Friday, January 13, 2023 from 2:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and Saturday, January 14, 2023 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m..
- The polling place in polling station No. 1 is polling station in the Vestec Kindergarten, U Hřiště 576, 252 50 Vestec, for all voterswho are registered for permanent residence in the municipality of Vestec u Prahy.
- The voter will be allowed to vote after he or she proves his or her identity and citizenship of the Czech Republic with a travel, diplomatic or service passport of the Czech Republic or a travel card or a valid identity card.
- Ballot papers will be delivered to the voter no later than 3 days before polling day.
- On presidential election days, the precinct electoral commission will issue new ballots for missing or otherwise marked ballots at the request of the voter.
- For serious, especially health reasons, a voter may request the municipal authority or the precinct election commission to vote outside the polling station in a portable ballot box in the territorial area of the precinct for which the precinct election commission has been established. You can order a portable ballot box by calling the Vestec Municipal Office at 313 035 501 (before the election) or 724 090907 (on election days).